Thursday 11 February 2010

Starting a Blog on Making Money Online

Let me tell you this blog will be full of my ramblings. Mostly ramblings on making money online. A small introduction. I am a homemaker who spends most of her spare time online. Providentially, I came across a website some two years back which changed my life. The site is called Xomba. I could only give a couple of hours a day to the site - but I discovered a writing platform and a ready made community at Xomba. The Xomba community and its feedback, making money, seeing results for even simple posts - all combined to wean me away from playing online games!

Now, after two satisfying and lucrative years at Xomba - I am out to explore other online making money opportunities. Maybe I have even got the term wrong! I will learn. Couple of things I have learned in the past couple of years is - that perseverance pays and how! and one should not be afraid to experiment or be afraid of failure! So my ramblings here will be all over the net - as i take note, learn, share and get inputs from anyone who reads this blog.

Finally, here is a link to my Xomba profile.

You can join Xomba here!

No comments:

Post a Comment