Thursday 11 February 2010

Make Money At Xomba

When did I last post here? Long long back! Even though nothing much has happened in my life - Xomba has moved - really gone far far ahead!

In July 2009, Xomba revealed a cool new sophisticated face. From the old simple Xomba - the new design could rival any one the big publishers in sophistication!

What happened to its users? Did it affect them? I think i speak for many when I say - everything improved! ctr, clicks, more targeted viewers, no. of users, etc etc.

I will reveal my earnings at the end of this month. My earnings absolutely leapfrogged after the new faster site was launched!

Still not joined Xomba!

Join Xomba here and make some really cool money. You know there is real money to be made working from home - and you dont have to pay for it!

Xomba

No comments:

Post a Comment