Thursday 8 May 2008

Making Money On Xomba

I find that its been a tough last few days to make money on Xomba. So it has made me wonder if thats the case only with me or if its a general issue.

Could the reason be, there are more people posting blogs on Xomba? Of course it will be helpful for Xombaites in the long run. More postings->Quality Postings->More traffic to Xomba.
But if thats not the case? If its a case of more people writing for all sites...ie, internet users have become smarter and those who just surfed the net for fun, want a piece of action/money (like me)...and everyone's posting and there are fewer buyers...with economy as it is, that would make some sense, wouldn't it? If people can earn thousands of dollars online when jobs data looks scary, there will be more online bloggers just to make money..like in the real world when there are only sellers and few buyers...and like in the real world when that happens, there are hefty discounts!

So have I discovered why I am not making good money lately? Well I think its a combination of all the above factors (15%) but more to do with my laziness (85% reason), when I am only posting what everyone else is posting!!!

So you see its not easy making money...period. Online or offline.

But seriously, to make serious money on xomba you need to click and register here!

http://www.xomba.com/referral/7777e2a1

No comments:

Post a Comment