Thursday 8 May 2008

Xomba Experience

When my cousin inroduced me to Xomba, I admit I was skeptical. In fact I remember asking her to put money in stocks to get some extra income because "that was the only way one could make money" working for oneself! She had retorted "thats the only way maybe you know!"...I was well and truly skeptical like I said!...Anyways I spent 12 hours a day online, trading in the share market and chatting, so I decided to check Xomba out. The first few days were disappointing. It took ages to reach the first $50 when I could apply for the pin...then things happened very very fast and I had reached $300 plus dollars before the pin reached. I have not looked back since...

Some useful tips ...

- Read the rules / regulations...Its a MUST
- Use Xomba tips or your referee as a mentor
- Any doubts...dont quit - Ask where you are going wrong
- DONT hesitate to put queries to Nick and his group
- Enjoy the material you are posting and the site - you will last longer

And last but not the least

PERSEVERANCE will Pay and PAY WELL

To Make Money On Xomba, Join http://www.xomba.com/referral/7777e2a1

No comments:

Post a Comment